The workshop will be from 8th to 19th may 2017, excluding weekends.
Each day of the workshop will start at 10 AM and will end at 3 PM, with a lunch break in between. Do note that attendance will be taken for both the morning session and the afternoon session and full attendance is required for the certification.
You are not required to bring along any materials other than writing materials (especially a highlighter) and your identification card. Please do note that the textbooks and a workbook will be given to you on that day itself.
This is an intensive crash course to SAP. Lectures and in-class exercises will be provided to the students and students would be able to experience hands-on during the lab sessions for the different modules.
Listed are the topics that will be taught during this period.
- Overview of SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver
- Basic concepts used throughout SAP applications
- Business processes in Financial Accounting
- Business processes in Management Accounting
- Purchase to Pay business process
- Material Planning business process
- Manufacturing business process
- Order to Cash business process
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Lifecycle Data Management overview
- Enterprise Asset Management and Customer Service business processes
- Program and Project Management business processes
- Human Capital Management process overview
After the workshop, students will be required to obtain a pass in the SAP TERP10 examination.
Upon passing, students will be certified by SAP as Associate Business Foundation & Integration with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5.